Pages - Menu

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Welcome to 20's World

Huurraayyyy.. Today is my birthday for 20 years old. Welcome Karen Gilbert Valin to 20's world. Seems like I fully spend my Birthday on Blog,,kuikuikui.. Baru ada masa nak edit-edit benda kat dalam blog ni.. Anyway finally it turns to 2.. No more "teens" word such I'm 19 (nine "teen")
Firstly,Thanks to the Lord because let me breathing untill now and let me born in this lovely family. I'm really love them,no words can describe how much I love them..

Text from mummy at midnight.. Sad :( I miss mummy.. counting the day to going back to meet my Homie..
Thank you very much,Terima Kasih,Salamat,Gamsahabnida for all wishes.. Lot of Thank To my family members,my BFF,beloved friends,my facebook's friend .. Ada yg sent wish by text,we chat,whatsapp.. Thank you sangat-sangat yerr.. Feels like a famous celebrity in one day,,hihihiii.. jadi orang glamour sekejap.. :p


Pict dah genap 20 tahun,,hihiii.. nak jugak kan posing-posing on birthday.. This what we call moment.. Hijau semua kau..


Yang ni boleh dipanggil #throwback.. when I was 19,I have no boyfriend.. *Sedih //// Oh,,pls !!

I'm blessed with the lovely people around me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment